5.11.11

UK TRIP - THE BEGINNING



It started as trips always start... with the question "What should I pack?!". Then you find yourself in front of a wardrobe "full of clothes, but nothing to wear". And in the end you pack much more than you need. But aint it better to be prepared for every situation, than to get the crisis because you don't have the right shoes or sweater?


To hours later as planned and much more cloth pieces as needed I was ready to go to bed, so I can get some hours of sleep and then head off to the airport.

On the next day I had a three hours in Zurich between the flights, so I spend them in a restaurant at the airport,  having a long breakfast and reading a newspaper.




xoxo, Rumyana

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.