21.4.11

casual me


 My outfit from yesterday. Really nothing so spacial about it, but veeery comfortable.
I love when I put on the first thing I take out of the wardrobe and then feel good in it. 
There are the times you want to experiment with your look so you try and try and try, till you see in the mirror what you had in your mind. Then there are the times you have to be chick, open your wardrobe, take the LBD, put it on, voilà! And then- the times you just want to put something on, so you don't get arrested for walking naked on the street. And this have to be very comfy- like a second skin. :)


H&M vest, esprit top, SISLEY pants, SW shoes, Longchamp bag, Ray Ban sunglasses



Meow!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.