3.11.10

stripes




Like I already said on twitter a late afternoon spent with a friend was what I needed... and what I did :)
A couple of hours spend cosy by a friend, drinking coffee and cocoa... so relaxing!!!

Like you can see there is a beautiful view on this balcony, which is just perfect for summer parties, to bad it's already too cold to spend the whole evening out!

I love stripes and found out that the red tights perfectly mach this blouse so this is the result. 
How do you find it?








I am wearing:
Killah skirt
New Yorker blouse
red tights
DOMINICI boots
Jette watch
six ring
Longchamp bag


xoxo, Rumyana

13 comments:

Puck Litaay said...

I really love stripes, they suit you beautifully!

Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com

Rumyana said...

Thank youuu! I love them too, if you look in my closet- stripes everywhere! :D

Alexandra Beleva said...

the skirt is awesome!

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

absolutely love the stripes...fab outfit

Rumyana said...

Thank you both! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Love the stripes and red tights xxx

www.fashiondevotion.com

Absolutely Ladylike said...

So chic, so perfect...I love stripes.

Have a wonderful weekend my dear friend, cheers: Evi

Rumyana said...

@ fashiondevotion: thank you

And also thanks to Evi from Absolutely Ladylike, I LOVE your blog!!! It's sooo LADYLIKE, it makes me dream (even more) every time you post something! :)

*** said...

I love the stripes and the red tights - great outfit.

Rali

Ivelina FriChic said...

Stripes are so hot and can be worn in so many ways but I love the twist with the tall boots!

P.S. Thank you for being a regular on my blog and for your lovely comments!

Margaret said...

you look great, love the skirt ;)

Anonymous said...

Момичета ти взимат тениската, а аз-ботушите. Обожавам буквално класически добре прилягащи ботуши на ток. Точно като твойте. :)

Rumyana said...

I really appreciate your comments! Thank you! :)

@ Yvo: Най-хубавото на ботушите е, че се оказаха невероятно удобни!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.