14.1.11

12.01.2011



On Wednesday I could finally fly to Germany (yeyyy)!
The weather in Sofia was cold and unfriendly but as the airplane got over the clouds... oh... there was the sun! Great luck I got a window seat so I spend the whole flight watching trough the window and reminiscing about the summer days.





As I landed in Munich I had a train to catch so I could made it to Stuttgart. There was no time to have something to eat at the train station so the solution was the board restaurant- one of my favorite things by traveling with the train. I wasn't accompanied by anyone so I could have my meal rethinking what happened to me at the end of 2010, how my 2011 began and to make my New Year's resolutions (though a bit late).





xoxo, Rumyana

1 comment:

Kasia said...

Love the sky pictures!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.