23.12.10

In case you've been wondering...


make gif

... what i was doing lately and where did I disappear... Well I had some exams and I could be found only in my room studying... or in the kitchen- eating :D

After some sleepless nights and a 12 hour train-plain journey to Bulgaria I am finally HOME! Still didn't have the chance to get enough sleep, but there are so many people I want to meet, and so many things to accomplish before the holidays. They say that the key to happiness is to keep yourself busy... and in fact I feel just great!

Today was all about buying Christmas presents...  as one real Snow White I think I helped Santa very much and did great job ;) Hope everyone like what they find under the Christmas tree :)

Cleopatra (the hippopotamus) and I wish you a nice evening... Christmas wishes are coming up in a separate post :)



H&M DRESS
H&M TIGHTS


xoxo, Rumyana

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.