4.10.10

Home sweet home

If you have to choose a place you'd rather be on a rainy October day, which would it be?
I choose my home. In order to show you why, I'll post some photos. So... WELCOME home!

I am very pleased to say that 2004 the magazine Наш Дом (Our Home) published pictures of the apartment I live in.









In the last two pictures you can see my room...and me... by the age of 18. Since then there are no big changes in the apartment other than turning my room into a working place for my parents. Now there are folders lying almost everywhere. This is because I am studying abroad- in Germany, and spend only the vacations at home.

And now back to the rainy October day... there is nowhere I'd rather be, than in my bed with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand!


xx, R.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.